Welcome Back ~ Take 2! YESSSS! We are open!!!
We are so happy to welcome you all back, and are looking forward to catching up with you all. Please send us an email if you haven’t heard from us regarding booking you in. Some of our protocols have been updated, so please take a quick read-through.
Our Safety Protocols
What our establishment is doing for your safety
- We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only do we meet the standards, but will always try to exceeded them wherever we can to enhance the safety of our clientele, and our team members, while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our establishment.
- We have completely sanitized the establishment, all our furniture, equipment, tools and supplies before re-opening and will do a full sanitization routine of the workstation, furniture, tools and implements between each client to ensure that safety of each and every one of us.
- We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards.
- We will ask each worker and each client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol Questionnaire; every day for our workers, and at every visit for clients.
- Each worker will only service one client at a time; please note that clients must come alone (exceptions will be made for those requiring assistance or youth.
- For those requiring assistance, they may be assisted in, but their family member will be required to go back to wait in their car
- For those coming with youth, parents should wait in the car, or for toddlers, allow the technician to maintain space that allows for 6 feet of distancing as much as possible
- Please arrive at your appointment timely (no more than 5 minutes early)
- Also note that we will have the door locked, and you will need to wait outside.
- Please do not call when you arrive, as we do not have a dedicated employee monitoring calls
- Your service provided will come to the door, and poke their head out, to wave in their next client
- Our coat check will be unavailable; please leave personal items in your vehicle, or bring a large shopping bag where you can deposit all your belongings and keep them safe from contact with other guests’ clothing.
- Upon arrival, please use hand disinfecting gel, and we would ask that you wear a mask for the duration of your visit. (if you don’t have a mask; we can supply you with one).
- Also note that we will be refraining from serving refreshments; and that all magazines and shared items have been temporarily removed for your safety.
- We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk and at the manicure stations.
- We have installed a Professional Air Purifier
- We have hand disinfecting gel at the reception desk and at every station, and hand soap at all our hand-washing stations and in the restrooms with single-use cloth towels.
- Spaced out the workstations by eliminating one out of every two positions
- Our team will be wearing protective eye-wear, face shields and masks ALL DAY, and may wear gloves and disposable aprons for some services.
- Fresh, laundered linens will be used for each guest – this includes towels, sheets, capes, smocks, and wraps. They will be placed into a laundry bin after each client.
- The Province has asked us to figure out what our capacity of people are for the spa based on square footage. It is 14 people at most, at any given time
- To respect the capacity limit established by the authorities our establishment capacity will be capped at all times at 6 guests and 7 staff members.
- To meet this guest capacity limitation; our team is adapting their work schedule and the salon’s hours. Note that we may not be able to accommodate your usual favorite time slot for a certain period.
- For your protection and relaxation; the hair wash stations will be conversation free.
- Note that we will wash every client’s hair before your haircut without exception. Blow-dry’s will be provided at the discretion of your stylist.
- Our retail area is fully operational, but please ask for assistance; our team will prepare your retail order for you and have it ready for pick-up as you leave our premises.
- Note that for the time being, we would prefer that you refrain from using cash as a mode of payment, and will have portable units brought to you for payments.
- We appreciate the generosity of our clients, and are asking that should you like to leave tips – especially when in cash – to please arrive with it already in a sealed envelope marked with your technician/service provider’s name on it.
We shall continuously monitor and assess the needs of the business and the health of all and will update our protocols to adjust to any changing situations
Thank you all for your continued support and loyalty. With virtual hugs;
Anna, Carl and the whole of the PurEnvi Team